Welcome! If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed.
So I am definitely behind on my Spring Cleaning goals for this month (see previous article here), but I have been making progress which is a step in the right direction. I ended up finding a lovely fridge on clearance last week and now have a spare fridge in the garage for stocking up on frozen items, buying in bulk and freezing items and, lastly, to have extra pantry space in the refrigerated top portion! So that is my excuse for being a good week behind on my 5 week game plan. I’ll just stretch my plan to 6 weeks, adding my new fridge and its organization I tackled last week as Week 3 in my goals. After all, I am not accountable to anyone but myself on these goals so I should be entitled to readjusting timelines, right?
We have four pets (2 cats and 2 dogs) and the maintenance of our house on top of the 4 people that live here can sometimes be a headache. Every time and everything I clean seems to be undone by someone or something shortly after or I tend to just do the daily maintenance and never feel like I have time to do a deep down cleaning. My dogs have been a pain to potty train and at almost 1 year old they both have frequent accidents when we’re home and have to kennel them when we are out (anyone else own small dogs? *sigh*). I never knew you could go through a whole bottle of cleaner in such a short period of time.
I received the OUT! Oxy-Fast Stain and Odor Remover and OUT! Litter box cleaner to review, and they have both been put to the test, particularly the Stain and Odor Remover. I had actually never used a little box cleaner before and was happy at how much cleaner and fresher the boxes seem. It’s blue color was a little intimidating at first, but then I know that I have wiped down or hosed all of it off which is good.
The Oxy-Fast Stain and Odor remover worked surprisingly well on the stain I tackled (pictured below) a good 8-10 hours after it happened, and I even tried an old stain (days, weeks or possibly months old?) and it came out as well. Very, very pleased Now I just need to get bottle big enough to spray the entire living room to deodorize it completely! My husband says I’m really sensitive, because he doesn’t smell a lot of the odors I complain about, but I am determined not to be one of those houses you go to and all you smell is dog.
OUT! Has a large line of products to tackle your pet’s messes. Visit OUT! online or a retailer near you to see their full product line and for additional product information.
One TCDR reader will win a bottle of OUT! Stain and Odor Remover. Don’t have any pets? OUT! Oxy-Fast Stain and Odor Remover can also be used as a laundry stain remover!
The mandatory entry:
1. Visit OUT! online and comment on another product you would love to try or already use.
2. Publicly follow my blog and comment for one additional entry.
3. Follow@TheCDReport and/or @outproductson Twitter and comment for one additional entry each. You may also tweet once a day for an additional entry, but need to include @TheCDReport, @MtnGreen, #giveaway and the URL in the tweet. Leave separate comments with the permalink each time.
4. Subscribe to TCDR emails and comment after you confirm your subscription. (Subscription form located in left sidebar).
5. Comment on a non-giveaway or current giveaway and come back here and comment which one. Limit 5 extra entries.
6. Blog about the giveaway and comment with the URL for two (2) extra entries, leaving two separate comments.
7. Add the TCDR button to your blog or website and comment with the URL where it can be found for TWO additional entries, in TWO separate comments (HTML code found in bottom left sidebar).
This giveaway is open to the U.S. and will end on April 28, 2011. The winner will be drawn via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will the drawn.Email addresses must be visible in your Blogger profile or left in each set of comments to be eligible for the giveaway.
Samples of the products mentioned in the review were provided for this review. No other compensation was received and the views and opinions are my own.