Welcome! If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed.
Organically Grown has just launched their new spring line which is softer than ever and made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. I am curious how soft they feel compared to the onesies and outfit I got to review for them in 2010, which I already thought were soft, and the new prints are adorable. The new coveralls and onesies are available from newborn to 9M and bodysuits all come on an adorable padded hanger. Perfect for a gift or to hang up in baby’s closet. At around $20 per outfit or onesie set, they are affordable organic clothes.
2. Publicly follow my blog and comment for one additional entry.
3. Follow@TheCDReport and/or @organicallygrwnon Twitter and comment for one additional entry each. You may also tweet once a day for an additional entry, but need to include @TheCDReport, @organicallygrwn, #clothdiaper and the URL in the tweet. Leave separate comments with the permalink each time.
4. Subscribe to TCDR emails and comment after you confirm your subscription. (Subscription form located in left sidebar).
5. Comment on a non-giveaway or current giveaway and come back here and comment which one. Limit 5 extra entries.
6. Blog about the giveaway and comment with the URL for two (2) extra entries, leaving two separate comments.
7. Add the TCDR button to your blog or website and comment with the URL where it can be found for TWO additional entries, in TWO separate comments (HTML code found in bottom left sidebar).
This giveaway is open to the continental U.S. and will end on April 10, 2011. The winner will be drawn via random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will the drawn.Email addresses must be visible in your Blogger profile or left in each set of comments to be eligible for the giveaway.
No samples or compensation were received for this post.