20 weeks seems like an eternity to wait to find out the probable gender of your baby-to-be for those of you choosing to find out, and if you are like me you are looking at Chinese Gender Prediction Calendars and entertaining old wive’s tales to try and guess. IntelliGender is another product to consider, and it can be used as early as 10 weeks into your pregnancy to predict your little bean’s gender. I am already 34 weeks, so I can’t attest to the accuracy of the test early on, but I think it would be a really fun test to take before your 20 weeks ultrasound to see what your results are.
After all, even the 20 week ultrasound is a gamble, as you always hear stories about the surprise on delivery day when the baby comes out the opposite gender you anticipated. So don’t go to the mall and buy a whole wardrobe after taking this test, but it’s definitely something fun to do when you’re excited and anxious to find out the gender and want another prediction.
My test showed a result for a boy, which our 20 week ultrasounds also (pretty darn clearly) showed so I think I’m OK with the baby boy clothes I have tucked away. My results weren’t as clear as they look on the website, but it was definitely a green rather than unchanged yellow hue.
It’s an easy to take test similar to taking a pregnancy test, but you collect a sample of urine rather than “peeing on a stick”. You just have to be sure to remember first thing in the morning to grab the cup before rushing to the bathroom with your weak preggo bladder.
You can also check out the other IntelliCeuticals products for mom and baby, like the Elasti-Oil sample I received, that will pamper you pre and post-baby. The Elasti-Oil is a great, easy to spread oil to have your partner rub on your tummy or other trouble spots, or just for some added moisture or relaxation.
One TCDR reader will win an IntelliGender Prediction Test and Conceive-Ease Flower Essense (pictured left).
The mandatory entry:
1. Visit IntelliGender and comment on a fact you learned or on another product you would like to try.
2. Publicly follow my blog and comment for one additional entry.
4. Subscribe to TCDR emails and comment after you confirm your subscription. (Subscription form located in left sidebar).
6. Blog about the giveaway and comment with the URL for two (2) extra entries, leaving two separate comments.
7. Add TCDR button to your blog or website and comment with the URL where it can be found for TWO additional entries, in TWO separate comments (HTML code found in bottom left sidebar).
8. Fan/Like TCDR on Facebook for one additional entry.
9. Vote for TCDR by clicking on any of the icons below for an extra entry each, giving you a chance at three extra entries.
Samples of the products mentioned in the review were provided for this review. No other compensation was received and the views and opinions are my own.