Kids Konserve creates awareness via their Waste-Free Lunch Challenge Fundraiser, Reusable Bottle Drive, and Green Your Classroom Party Pak Challenge and teach about not creating waste, Kids Konserve can help lead to major savings in our landfills and hence reduce greenhouse gases (see attached flier). Many schools do not even recycle, andthe amount of trash produced by one child’s lunch alone creates 67 pounds of landfill waste in a school year! Kids Konserve offers its reusable lunch products directly to families and also as a fundraising opportunity in schools. Our website: www.kidskonserve.com
- Kids Konserve was featured in Entrepreneur Magazine (October 09),
- a letter to the President: Margaret’s Mission
- Kids Konserve was featured in Body + Soul Magazine March 2010
- Kids Konserve was featured on View from the Bay,
- Kids Konserve won the 2010 Eileen Fisher Grant!
- Unveiling Miss Earth Day – This 9 year old is amazing!
- Kids Konserve was featured in Bon Appétit May 2010
- Our new insulated bags are made from recycled plastic bottles (see attached: Trash is a Terrible Thing to Waste)
- Nesting Trio 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel Containers
The last thing this world needs is another plastic bag. Nowadays there are so many eco-chic reusable options to the ‘plastic bag or baggie’ that it is making it easier to cut out the use of plastic bags and baggies all together! Kids Konserve is dedicated to the cause of helping make your life easier one less plastic bag at a time.
Now through June 30, 2010, save 15% on your order with the code “summer15“.