1. Use it as a mold for pancakes (make sure to spray the cutter with oil so it doesn’t stick)
2. Cut out a sandwich into fun little bite shapes
3. Make irresistible little quesadillas
4. Set it on top of a cake or other dessert and use it as a stencil for confectioner’s sugar
5. Trace shapes to make cute embellishments for homemade cards or invitations
6. Use it as a play-doh press or cutter
7. Make washing your hands luxurious or fun by using them as soap molds
8. Food will be irresistible even for the pickiest eaters when arranged in the shape of a favorite shape or hobby. I love to contour rice on the plate and make a little work of art.
9. Add it to a gift as a present topper
10. Hang it from ribbon for a unique holiday ornament
How else do you use your cookie cutters? For a wide selection of cookie cutters, both common and hard-to-find,visit CheapCookieCutters.com.