We got such great feedback last week, I have another question for you! How do YOU wash your diapers? Hopefully we can all find someone else with a similar wash routine as us to see if they have some tricks up their sleeve that may make our washing more effective or fun!
1) How often do you wash your diapers?
2) The type of washer you use (front loader/HE or top loader)?
3) The type of water you have (hard, soft, moderate)?
4) Your detergent(s) of choice?
5) Wash cycles/rinses used
6) Any other things of note? (This may include, but is not limited to, different washers or routines you have used, preferences vs. reality, etc.)
Here is my routine:
1) I wash every 2 days which I find is a perfect balance of conserving water and energy, while avoiding odor and other issues caused by infrequent laundering.
2) I have a HE front loading machine.
3) I have moderately hard water.
4) It depends on the detergent I am reviewing.
5) Cold Rinse. Warm Heavy Duty Cycle, Normal or Heavy Soiled (depending on the load or detergent used). Extra Rinse (usually skip the extra rinse when using soap nuts).